Submission Guidelines for Faculty Focus
Who we are
Faculty Target is an online publication from Magna Publications. Given that 1972, the larger education and learning community has turned to Magna for its well timed, substantial-good quality items and providers. The enterprise is dependent in Madison, Wis. For far more info, check out www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
Faculty Focus attributes innovative procedures, greatest methods, and clean views for producing a improved finding out setting. Brief and to the stage, our emphasis is on the practical, relatively than the theoretical. Sure, we’re intrigued in why a procedure will work, but we’re even extra intrigued in how it works and how other people can adapt and apply your techniques in their classes.
What we’re wanting for
You should send us your best strategies concerning system layout, energetic understanding, class participation, assignments and things to do, on the net teaching, diversity and inclusion, grading and suggestions, educating with engineering, and other topics of interest to today’s university school. Submissions should be approximately 900 to 1,300 text in duration, not counting references.
- Submissions must consist of no a lot more than 25% theoretical details the relaxation must be simple suggestions for lecturers to use.
- Due to the mother nature of on line newsletters, authors are encouraged to adopt a extra functional and casual tone than is predicted in educational journals.
- Articles should really not have been registered for copyright or posted elsewhere (either on paper or electronically) prior to publication right here.
- When citing resources, remember to use intext citations and a reference checklist (Chicago Model, favored). No footnotes or numbered endnotes need to be used.
- The overview method takes 5-6 weeks. Be sure to be client.
When you have written your report, remember to send it as a Word doc to our editorial group: email@example.com
Make sure you include things like a short bio (not your whole CV) with your submission.
We glance ahead to receiving your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!